Candidates from all casts, creeds, sex and religion can apply for admission in respective classes provided they are of:
- Sound mind and Sound health
- Good moral character
- Exemplary Nature
- Imaginative mind
- Decent and polite behaviour
AGE : As on 30th April 2011.
For Nursery & LKG
- Summer - 09.00 am to 12.00 noon
- Winter - 09.30 am to 12.30 pm
For UKG to X
- Summer - 08.00 am to 01.15 pm
- Winter - 08.45 am to 01.45 pm
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
At the time of admission of the following documents must be submitted, failing which the admission will not be granted:
- Admission for duly completed.
- Original copy of the proof of date of birth. In case of non-availability of the original copy, an affidavit attested by first class magistrate can be submitted if the child is entering the school for the first time but not later than class I.
- Original transfer certificate of the school in respect of students coming from other recognized / un- recognized / private schools.
- 3 copies of the passport size and one copy of stamp size photographs of the student.